[Mondrian] Extends MDXConnection

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:06:19 EDT 2012

AFAIK, JPivot creates its own connections by its own means. It does not
depend on MdxConnection, as opposed to Pentaho Analyzer, which does. We
have also stopped supporting JPivot since a while now, and we won't be
performing any changes to its code base. That being said, JPivot is an FOSS
project; you can grab the code and extend it whichever way you need.

For further information, I suggest you contact the owners of the JPivot
project, or submit questions to Pentaho's user forums. You are more likely
to get an answer regarding the BI server / JPivot there.

Luc

PS. Please be patient when addressing questions to this mailing list. None
of us has any obligation to answer any of the questions here. For immediate
assistance, you can either drop by our UNofficial IRC channel (##pentaho on
freenode) or contact your services representative at Pentaho.