[Mondrian] Queries being executed in serial in mondrian 3.4

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:44:28 EDT 2012

Ok. Waiting on Task.get() is normal and expected. The code relays the
execution on another thread from this point on. Can you check if the tasks
get executed in parallel? Put a breakpoint in
RolapConnection.executeInternal() and launch two queries. Both should be
able to reach this point in parallel. If they can't, then we have found the
problem.

Luc