[Mondrian] Queries being executed in serial in mondrian 3.4

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:31:48 EDT 2012

I don't think that's the case (as we actually increased that number a
lot) but no harm done trying

However - We just tested adding a breakpoint to a topcount def fun,
stopping there and then opening another analysis view - It was stuck
there until we pressed continue !!

I'll test this in 3.3.0 or whatever was on pentaho 4.0

-pedro