[Mondrian] hi

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:31:13 EDT 2012

Satish,

It is not necessary to post multiple times the exact same message. Nor is
it appreciated that you hijack other people's threads.

If no one has answered your question the first time, then maybe you should
look introspectively and ask yourself, maybe the question I'm asking is in
itself not a proper question for this mailing list. I suggest you spend 10
minutes reading this guide on how to properly ask for help, guidance and
information. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My suggestion is this. Make some experiments, try to build some prototypes,
come hang out with us on IRC, and then, once you feel confident about
having made an honest effort towards accomplishing your goal, come back
with questions that are more informed and more specific to the actual real
problems you are facing.

Cheers!

Luc