[Mondrian] eigenbase-resgen and eigenbase-properties sourcecode?

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Jul 18 12:16:00 EDT 2012

Damien,

These libraries were homeless, and that was a problem. They now reside in github:

https://github.com/julianhyde/eigenbase-properties
https://github.com/julianhyde/eigenbase-resgen
https://github.com/julianhyde/eigenbase-xom

and are published to Pentaho's maven2 repo:

http://repo.pentaho.org/artifactory/repo/eigenbase/

I updated them to use maven to build. As a side effect, each jar has a pom.xml that contains comprehensive project information. And there are -sources and -javadoc jars.

I also updated to Apache license (I can do this, because they are based on the DynamoDB copy of the Eigenbase code base, which is Apache).

Mondrian 4 (and maybe Mondrian 3.4.2; still TBD) will depend on the new versions of these libraries:

eigenbase-properties 1.1.2
eigenbase-xom 1.3.1
eigenbase-resgen 1.3.1

The functionality is the same, just the license and packaging have changed.

Hopefully this packaging makes your life easier. Let me know if we can improve the packaging further.

Julian