[Mondrian] Mondrian reports different position count than Saiku shows, is this right?

Ian Dalton idalton at fusionio.com
Fri Jul 13 19:52:33 EDT 2012

I am trying to generate tables from queries similar to Saiku's. For a
certain query, Saiku displays 4 rows, but Mondrian gives 5 for a
getPositionCount on the rows axis. The extra row gives the totals of the
other 4 rows. Is there a simple way to get structured more like Saiku's
output?

I'm attaching a base case demonstration that works with the included
FoodMart database. The connect string may need to be modified to use the
appropriate database.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,  please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and its attachments.