[Mondrian] rollup with null values question...

satish neeraj neerajsatish at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 02:19:14 EDT 2012

hi
pls help me!!!

actualy requirement is that i hv to build user interface as query
builder(with the help of combobox,checklist box ,checkboxes,radio
buttons,buttons etc.)...of left side of page.
1)then from by selecting and clicking these combobox,checklist box
,checkboxes,radio buttons,buttons etc.... i hv to generate the query first.
2)then i hv to print the output of jpivot(of mondrian) on the same page
right side.

we can use html,javascript,jsp
I m using postgres as the database..

I m facing 2 much problem ..can u help me?

thanks in advance