[Mondrian] rollup with null values question...

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 04:52:26 EDT 2012

Hi All,
Is it possible that null values cause a problem with dimensions? When
aggregating upwards in a hierarchy, I am finding that when a child element
has a null value, as opposed to zero, then the sum seems to end up as
null.  Has anyone else encountered this.. and/or fixed this? :)  I am using
roles, but I don't think that would cause the problem since I'm seeing this
in dimensions w/o role restrictions as well.
Thanks
Ati