[Mondrian] MONDRIAN-592

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Jan 16 19:05:45 EST 2012

I'm not aware of a particular issue in that we fixed in 3.3.1 that would have fixed this.

The developers considered MONDRIAN-592 a duplicate of MONDRIAN-335, and that was fixed in change 10575. It would have been in mondrian-3.0.1. A long time ago.

Can you provide a test method that we could add to SteelWheelsTestCase that reproduces the problem. This is the safest way to ensure that it does not recur.


On Jan 16, 2012, at 12:54 PM, Kristopher Kiger wrote:

While validating queries return values today I ran across an issue that matched this case:


I noted that the bug had been fixed and tried the associated steel wheels test given in the bug report.  It yielded the same result as explained in the bug.  I was able to reproduce it using schema workbench  I moved over to test this under saiku 2.2rc1, which appears to be using a snapshot of Mondrian 3.3.1.  The bug seems to be gone in that version.
Given that the resolution date of the original bug was set at 11/Aug/09, I felt it prudent to ask if the reoccurrence of it in 3.3.0 was a known issue and had been intentionally fixed in the 3.3.1 snapshot.  As usual, thanks for the help!

Mondrian mailing list
Mondrian at pentaho.org<mailto:Mondrian at pentaho.org>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.pentaho.org/pipermail/mondrian/attachments/20120116/44b8c983/attachment.html 

More information about the Mondrian mailing list