[Mondrian] StackOverflowError

Kristopher Kiger kris at digonex.com
Thu Jan 5 21:34:28 EST 2012

I can say that I was unable to get the schema to load successfully into workbench.  It did not spit out an exception or anything.  Generally, when loading a new schema version, I will try to connect to it via the mdx query interface within workbench to further validate the schema file.  When it connects/validates successfully, it will spit out a generic "connection successful".  However, when I include the virtual cube with the specified measure, it does no such thing (there's no explicit failure, either).  I will see if I can increase workbench's logging verbosity tomorrow morning.  Perhaps there's something I'm not seeing at the current level.

In the context of Julian's latest question, the exception I listed was one produced using saiku server (standalone) 2.1.

Kris