[Mondrian] StackOverflowError

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:24:11 EST 2012

i cant spot anything saiku core related in that log. is there anything missing in that log?
an you execute a query with that measure in schema workbench?

i know that we experience some weird issues with virtual cubes but the info i have is not sufficient enough to narrow it down to our or mondrian code.

-paul