[Mondrian] StackOverflowError

Kristopher Kiger kris at digonex.com
Wed Jan 4 15:12:51 EST 2012

I'm working with a virtual cube, which makes reference to an inventory cube.  The inventory cube has a recursive calculated member within it.  Alone, the inventory cube and recursive member work great.  However, when I incorporate that member within a virtual cube by using a VirtualCubeMember, I get a java.lang.StackOverflowError.  If I create a new calculated member within the virtual cube and paste that same recursive code it loads into mondrian with no problems.  It's only a problem when I try to include the recursive member as a VirtualCubeMeasure.  Has anyone run into a similar issue?  If more detail is needed, let me know.  I'll do my best to supply it :)

Cheers,
Kris