[Mondrian] [mondrian] pentaho-launcher 1.0.2 missing from repo

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Feb 14 14:54:30 EST 2012

On Feb 14, 2012, at 12:34 PM, Michele Rossi wrote:

hi,
I am trying to build the trunk of mondrian, it refers to artifact pentaho-launcher 1.0.2 which is missing from the pentaho repo.

http://repo.pentaho.org/artifactory/repo/pentaho/launcher/ only contains version 1.0.0 and 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.

Can anyone help with this?

I can try to build and deploy pentaho launcher but I need a few pointers like
- where to find the source code
- any credentials I might need to deploy the artifact to the repo above.

I get this problem too.

Looks like the problem was caused by change 14937, which modified dependency.pentaho-launcher.revision in build.properties.

I suspect that pentaho-launcher version 1.0.2 is available on an internal pentaho repo but not in the public one.

You can workaround by reverting that change:

$ p4 sync //open/mondrian/... at 14936

Lee,

You made change 14937.  Can you fix this please. Probably you need to put launcher-1.0.2 in the public repository. Email the list when it is fixed.