[Mondrian] Flushing SegmentCache

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:28:24 EST 2012

Don't get me wrong - we *will* migrate this to the new code. I actually
thought this was going to be 4.0 timeframe but I guess we need to speed
things up.

However, this code is for CDC, the next member of the ctools we'll be
launching hopefully this week. And as you know, the ctools are available to
any existing pentaho installation. Our goal would be to maintain, at least
as much as possible, compatibility with some existing pentaho versions, on
this case with some mondrian versions.

On this specific case, the distributed cache part is only available on
mondrian 3.e (pentaho 3.10, whatever marketing version that is), but at
least on that I wouln't want it to be feaure crippled :(

-pedro

http://perforce.eigenbase.org:8080/@rev1=head@//open/mondrian/src/main/mondrian/spi/SegmentCache.java

http://mondrian.pentaho.com/documentation/cache_control.php