[Mondrian] Flushing SegmentCache

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:07:51 EST 2012

This is for a plugin we want to release for 3.3 also, earlier if possible.

Are you saying that it's not possible to do selective cache clearing at all :-(

-pedro

Luc Boudreau <lucboudreau at gmail.com> wrote:

For our next release (due some time in March) we have modified substantially the code which manages segments and cell data. I remember seeing that issue, so I suggest you grab the latest binary build off our CI server and see if it is gone.

If not,  please log a jira case (with a test case on Foodmart preferably).

Luc