[Mondrian] Flushing SegmentCache

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:57:06 EST 2012

For our next release (due some time in March) we have modified
substantially the code which manages segments and cell data. I remember
seeing that issue, so I suggest you grab the latest binary build off our CI
server and see if it is gone.

If not,  please log a jira case (with a test case on Foodmart preferably).

Luc