[Mondrian] SlicersAxis bug

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Feb 9 17:11:51 EST 2012

I think the formatString was a red herring. Or at least, not central to the bug.

I think the solution described in the email thread -- always send at least one member, using the measure if necessary -- is the correct one.

Can you add notes to that bug please, and assign to 'Triage'. Then we will consider for 3.4.

Julian