[Mondrian] SlicersAxis bug

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Feb 9 15:17:08 EST 2012

Is this the same issue as http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-763?

As noted in that case, change 13334 was an attempt to make things better for Excel 2007. I think it probably did, 95% of the time. So, what, specifically, was wrong with that change? Please make comments on that jira case.

We are unlikely to have time to fix this issue and test against Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 before mondrian-3.4 is released. But if someone delivers a patch we will incorporate it. The patch needs to: (a) fix the problem, (b) add at least one test XmlaExcel2007Test, and (c) not break other tests.

Julian