[Mondrian] Roles with parameters for members

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:47:44 EST 2012

You can use a dynamic schema processor to add that role grant to the schema upon initialization.
Just implement the DynamicSchemaProcessor interface in a custom class, put it on the classpath and use the connection property: ;DynamicSchemaProcessor=my.custom.DSP;

Alternatively you can use a programmatic role that can check x, y, z in the according role methods:

  @Override
  public Access getAccess(Member member) {};

Are you using mondrian directly or pentaho?

-Paul