[Mondrian] Mondrian cache sharing - Hacks and Proper Solutions (tm)

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:24:27 EDT 2012

As long as it works, fine by me.

Jpivot is the smallest issue, we can just remove the dynresolver part in
pivot.jsp (we're doing it now with that spi anyway).

However, I'm worried about what I can't control.

Julian, how does that affect:

- Analyzer
- prd (cda uses prd libs, mondrian datasources)
- xactions

How could we make sure these would pass the correct property?

I'm not sure if all of them fall back to mondrianutils class. Would be
simpler if so, though I have no idea if it passes all properties

 how can we define that property? I guess I could through context.xml, but
not sure if thats the case with all the ways we can define dtasources in
pentaho.

And... Maitaining a branch, please, anything but that....