[Mondrian] MondrianOlap4jConnection visibility

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 20:59:01 EDT 2012

I assume its due to JDBC standards, but why is MondrianOlap4jConnection not a public class?

I need to check what connection type an OlapConnection is, so I'd like to use OlapConnection.isWrapperFor(<Class>)
For now I always use RolapConnection.class, since its the only one being public and MondrianOlap4jConnection returns for RolapConnections true as well

Thats ok for now but I'd rather be able to specifically now what connection I am dealing with.

Or is there any other way I can figure that out?

-Paul