[Mondrian] Degenerate dimensions and Aggregate tables

Pedro Salgueiro pedro.salgueiro at inductiva.pt
Fri Aug 24 04:55:44 EDT 2012

You are right, haven't thought about it those terms, if we are able to
maintain the aggregate table, we can also manage this small dimension.

We will try switching to a real dimension, probably based on view.

BTW, any idea on where to start digging to try to debug and solve this
issue?
Pedro Salgueiro