[Mondrian] (no subject)

Jean-Francois Croteau jfcroteau at 8d.com
Mon Aug 13 11:47:46 EDT 2012

Regarding the issue http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-1171, I wondered if we could simply patch the code and rely on slf4j MDC class? I wanted to try that, but I can't figure out how to get the source code on Mondrian. I've read about the perforce thing, but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea? When using the link in the home page of Mondrian, I click the link http://perforce.eigenbase.org:8080/@md=d&cd=//open/&c=939@//open/mondrian/?ac=83, but having a 404 error.

Is there a way to checkout the maven project of Mondrian?

And also, I've seen the version 3.4.6 appears today in the maven repository, where can I find the release notes?

Thank you.

Jean-Francois Croteau
jfcroteau at 8D.com