[Mondrian] (on latest builds of) Mondrian 3.4: Mondrian Error:Internal error: Reading cardinality for column

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:59:26 EDT 2012

Any drill on the date dimension. Here's the definition of it, a very
standard one:

                <Dimension name="Date" foreignKey="utc_date_id"
type="TimeDimension">
                        <Hierarchy hasAll="true" allMemberName="All"
primaryKey="date_id">
                                <Table name="dates"/>
                                <Level name="Year" column="year"
uniqueMembers="true" levelType="TimeYears" type="Numeric" />
                                <Level name="Month" column="month"
uniqueMembers="false" levelType="TimeMonths" type="Numeric" />
                                <Level name="Day of month"
column="day_of_month" uniqueMembers="false" levelType="TimeDays"
type="Numeric" />
                                <Level name="Date" column="date"
type="String" uniqueMembers="true" levelType="TimeDays"
hideMemberIf="Never">
                                        <Property name="dow"
column="day_of_week_desc">
                                        </Property>
                                </Level>
                        </Hierarchy>
                </Dimension>

Vertica dialect.

Something changed recently that could cause this?

-pedro