[Mondrian] Parent and Child Condition

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Sun Apr 1 16:53:18 EDT 2012

I guess you are wanting to display the members hierarchically in your viewer. Most OLAP views I know just look at whatever comes back from the query, and figures out whether each member is a child of, or sibling of, the previous member. The algorithm isn't too tricky.

ToggleDrillState uses the same idea. A member is considered 'drilled' if it is followed by one of its children.

Julian