[Mondrian] Mondrian Orchestrator SPI

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:02:31 EDT 2011

Hey there

I'd like to work on this one step at a time. Seems like the distributed
cache is already working, and since we have very limited time it'd be
good to start on it and after that work on the distributed executor. In
what version is this? 3.3, right? Will there be a working branch after
3.3 where we can test this? Would be hard to work on 4.0 as it stands