[Mondrian] Non collapsed AggLevel support in Mondrian

Rolf Lear rolf.lear at algorithmics.com
Mon Oct 31 20:16:39 EDT 2011

Hi Luc.

I am trying to figure out how much of that web-document is new, and how
much is old...  specifically in relation to the combined aggregates and
closures side of things.

As far as I know the combined aggregate/closure support does not work at
all. I have reviewed documentation (years ago) similar to what you have
linked, and found that the actual behaviour was not as documented. I
filed a JIRA at the time, MONDRIAN-510. Does your work in this area of
code actually fix this issue, do you know? I know there was some
'administrative' movement recently on that JIRA (not sure what actually
changed), but, if you are in the same 'head-space' now, it may be a good
time to investigate the 510 issue.

Thanks

Rolf

On 10/30/2011 08:14 PM, Luc Boudreau wrote:
> Fellow mondrian developers,
>
> Yesterday, I've checked in a nifty new feature for aggregate tables. I
> called it non-collapsed AggLevel.

> If you would like more information (as well as a nice diagram), you
> can get it at:
>
>      http://perforce.eigenbase.org:8080/@md=d&cd=//open/mondrian/doc/&rc=s&c=MHB@//open/mondrian/doc/aggregate_tables.html?ac=98&rev1=18&mu=378495#Non_Collapsed_Aggregate_Levels

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.