[Mondrian] Adding calculated member to non-measure dim not working as expected

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 06:55:45 EDT 2011

Hi.. at one point I had implemented a "Level" property addition to the
schema to allow the addition of a calculated member at other than root
levels (mondrian Jpivot).  If you're interested, I can find the code and
send it to you.. I'm not sure if it is compatible with the current version
of mondrian, or if it would be an 'accepted' solution, but it worked ..
which was the important part for me :)
Cheers