[Mondrian] [Olap4j-devel] problems with concurrency (shepherd) execution

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:33:34 EDT 2011

Will pointed me to:
http://repository.pentaho.org/artifactory/webapp/browserepo.html?pathId=pentaho%3Apentaho%2Fmondrian%2F3.3.0.14699

i assumed in this build your changes would be already in, but harris tested it and had the same issues.
i dont share statements across http threads and i double checked that we execute it only once... i dont see how we could cause that, but i cant debug either at the moment.

It would be nice if I could test and fix this before you release 3.3. even if it means i  have to spend some time in front of the debugger.
Then maybe we can, for once, use the same mondrian instance in the biserver instead of depending on a separate SNAPSHOT, which would be quite nice!

-Paul