[Mondrian] xmla support and next release of mondrian

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:02:32 EDT 2011

Michele,

We are already in the process of making the release. Please abstain
from doing any commits until we are done. I'll ping you as soon as we
are done so you can fix this issue.

For others who are reading this list, please note that the
Olap4jXmlaServlet, as mentioned by Michele, is not the main servlet
used by the Mondrian project, so this won't affect your environment,
unless you explicitly switched over that new servlet. The
Olap4jXmlaServlet is still considered experimental and needs some more
work before we officially support it.

Luc