[Mondrian] Visual folder structure

Diethard Steiner diethard.steiner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 02:47:31 EST 2011

Hi Julian,
Thanks a lot for your feedback! For the Analyzer we have to define an
annotation called AnalyzerBusinessGroup. As long as any other GUI client
supplier is willing to follow the same naming convention it's ok. As a OLAP
schema designer I just don't want to come into the situation where I have
to define different names for the same functionality just because there is
a client specific naming.
Best regards,
Diethard