[Mondrian] xmla servlet - bug in RowsetDefinition

Michele Rossi michele.rossi at gmail.com
Wed May 25 04:00:35 EDT 2011

hi Julian,
I am sure this is the case in the mondrian implementation of olap4j but this
is another olap4j implementation constraint that it's hard to enforce /
document.

I've changed my olap4j driver  to accommodate this behaviour but I don't
think it's reasonable to expect this from a generic olap4j driver.

thanks,
Michele