[Mondrian] RowsetDefinition.java - possible minor bug

Michele Rossi michele.rossi at gmail.com
Sat May 21 05:08:31 EDT 2011

hi,
my implementation of Member didn't have toString() returning getUniqueName().

In general I think such constraint is hard to enforce.

And this affects the xmla support which relies solely on olap4j.

So I think many similar situations will start to be flagged as people plug their own olap4j implementations into the xmla servlet.

Thanks,
Michele

Sent from my iPhone