[Mondrian] Mondrian, Hive with Foodmart support

Brian Maguire maguireb at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:11:23 EDT 2011

Does anyone have any insight on connecting Mondrian to a hive database via
JDBC particularly with foodmart?  There are a few JIRAs (ex.  PDI-4355) and
mentions of the support but it is not clear what version it's support is in
and if it is fully committed into any version now.  It seems the HIVE
dialect does not exist in any of the versions that I see.  When connecting
via workbench I am getting an error on the load of the schema...method not
supported.

Any insight or help would be appreciated.

using Mondrian 3.2.1.385, Hive 0.7.0

Thanks,

Brian