[Mondrian] Re: MondrianServer - getting all connections

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:00:21 EDT 2011

yeah but i thought thats what the cataloglocator is for!?
it is being called and replaces the path correctly. but somehow mondrian still wants to read it from the wrong url in 1 out of 3 cases. in 2 my correct cataloglocator url is being used

my implementation is based on the biservers implementation in pentahoxmlaserlvlet but somehow there is a small piece missing i guess

-paul