[Mondrian] Re: MondrianServer - getting all connections

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:19:58 EDT 2011

Just a quick update

The problem was that Util.readVirtualFile() was called 3 times for a catalog
2 times the CatalogLocator replaced the "solution:" VFS prefix with the solution repository path (yeah thats in the biserver) .... so i get file:/user/tmp/file.xml
but the last time it didn't, and thats when i got the error ... the path still looks like : solution:biserver/steelwheels/asdf.xml

I've just simply hacked the contentfinder to replace "solution:" with the solution root path

this is however a hack and i would like to fix this properly if possible

Any input on this?
Would really appreciate it

-Paul