[Mondrian] How to identify selected Dimensions and how to definedifferent aggregation function for different Dimensions ?

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri May 13 15:00:24 EDT 2011

The AXIS(n) function is a standard MDX function but Mondrian does not
implement it.

(Mondrian implements the syntax 'SELECT [Measures] ON AXIS(0) ... FROM
[Sales]' -- that is, 'AXIS(0) as a synonym for '0' or 'COLUMNS' but that is
a different thing.)

Can you please log a jira case to request this feature:
<http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN>
http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN.

Julian

  _____