[Mondrian] ClassCastException RolapMemberBase cannot be cast to RolapCubeMember

VanIngen, Erik (FIPS) Erik.VanIngen at fao.org
Thu May 12 07:37:13 EDT 2011

Thanks for thinking along with me. My guess is that is a bug in the Mondrian XML/A Servlet and that is it related to the use of Members. However with other clients I am not able to reproduce the problem. This could suggest that the problem relies in the Olap4j driver for XML/A.

The problem remains. What could be the solution for this error?