[Mondrian] How to identify selected Dimensions and how to define different aggregation function for different Dimensions ?

El Mehdi LAHLOU elmehdilahlou at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:06:13 EDT 2011

 hi,
to identify selected Dimensions i tried this :

WITH MEMBER [MEASURES].[AXISDEMO] AS

SETTOSTR(AXIS(1))

SELECT [MEASURES].[AXISDEMO] ON COLUMN,

[STORE].[ALL STOREs] ON ROWS

FROM [SALES]

but i got this error message:

Syntax error at[3:15,3:17], token 'AXIS'

can someone help me and suggest me a good way to identify the selected
Dimensions .

An other question :I would to declare a measure which use a different
aggregation function for some dimensions.

I try to better   explain my situation.

I have a measure stock_level and dimensions (product, customer and time)
the aggregation functions  according to each Dimension , are:

 product =  PK
  customer= sum(PK)
time = avg(sum(PK))

what is the right way to declare in a Mondrian scheme a situation as this?

thanks

Mehdinux