[Mondrian] consulta de pentaho- Mondrian OLAP server doesn't return the correct number of records

HENRY WILSON TORNERO YAYA henry_wilson_1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 18:13:55 EDT 2011

Mondrian OLAP server doesn't return the correct number of records

Hello everybody, I'm using the JNDI SampleData of pentaho, because I found one problem with the OLAP navigator, when I'm defining the following report - Customers VS Time (Schema: SteelWheels, Cube: SteelWheelsSales), for year 2005. The report returns 98 rows.
Dibujo1.jpg

Now, I save the report, then I open the report and returns 95 rows.

Dibujo2.jpg

Finally, I see in the editor MDX, that the MDX query has been amended since originally the sentences was "[Customers].[Anton Designs, Ltd.], [Customers].[Asian Shopping Network, Co]..." and now include some sentences #null "[Customers].[#null], [Customers].[Cruz & Sons Co.]...".

Please help, I have not found the error, I tried to modify the mondrian.properties. I use the comunity biserver 3.8. In the comunity biserver 2.x. I don't have that error. Thanks.

Nuestro próximo destino, un mundo mejor. No imprimas este mail si no es necesario.

Our  next destination, a better world. Please do not print this email unless it is necessary.

"El conocimiento se comparte , sino se pierde"

"Prefiero hablar de cosas imposibles, porque de lo posible se sabe demasiado."