[Mondrian] about parseQuery()

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:09:08 EDT 2011

Hi ^^

Take a look at this code. It shows how to parse MDX queries. There are also
other examples included in this demo project.

https://code.google.com/p/olap4j-demo/source/browse/trunk/src/org/devdonkey/olap4j/demo/MdxParserDemo.java

You might also be interested in the tutorial for olap4j.

http://olap4j-demo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/Olap4j_Introduction_An_end_user_perspective.pdf

Luc