[Mondrian] Default Aggregate Recognizer fails when 2 dimensions are mapped from same table in a schema

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Mar 30 12:33:32 EDT 2011

Can you please log a feature request? Since aggregate tables are mapped at
the logical level (i.e. columns in the agg table correspond to levels in a
dimension), it's not clear that there is a simple mapping if two dimensions
share the same dimension table. But it's definitely a reasonable thing to
want.

Julian

  _____