[Mondrian] Default Aggregate Recognizer fails when 2 dimensions are mapped from same table in a schema

Venkatesh U venkatesh20 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:55:50 EDT 2011

Hi all,
 I have a scenario where i have to use 2 columns from the same dimension
table as 2 different dimensions, I have used the same foreign key to define
both the dimensions. Though this approach works fine with the Cube fact
table, when it comes to aggregates,Mondrian recognizes only one dimension
out of the both.  is this a bug or is this case not supported? Please
clarify.

Thanks,
Venkatesh