[Mondrian] new Olap4j "Database" and OlapDataSource

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:06:28 EDT 2011

Michele,

Database is the top element of the metadata hierarchy. It contains some
information about the server on the other end of the connection.
OlapDataSource is a class required by JDBC to create connections to the
server. They contain no metadata and serve only the purpose of creating
connections when used in conjunction with a connection pool for example.

Luc