[Mondrian] Parallelization of MDX queries in mondrian using OpenCL

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 12:00:24 EST 2011

No problem. We're here to answer your questions. Mondrian is a stand-alone
project. Although it is integrated in the Pentaho platform, it does not
depend on it. It can be run in a separate webapp container or directly
embedded in your software.

Luc

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Abhishek Sharma <spyzer.abhishek0 at gmail.com