[Mondrian] Parallelization of MDX queries in mondrian using OpenCL

Abhishek Sharma spyzer.abhishek0 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 11:58:06 EST 2011

Thanks for clarifying that. Please don't mind answering a pretty basic
question as well. The BI platform of pentaho, does it contain all the
features of reporting, ETL and analysis or only some part of it. I
mean, if I wish to develop for Mondrian and test the performance
through reports do I need to use only Mondrian source or do i need to
go for BI Platform source. Please do answer this small and basic
question.

Thank You.

--
Abhishek Sharma