[Mondrian] Parallelization of MDX queries in mondrian using OpenCL

Abhishek Sharma spyzer.abhishek0 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 11:44:39 EST 2011

One more thing I wanted to confirm from you Julian is that - In SSAS
provided by Microsoft (which I currently use for BI) the cube is a
separate storage of data which is created out of the RDBMS (i.e
created about dimensions and facts of course). But I don't think its
the same in Pentaho mondrian, right?? There we are directly using the
data and agreegating it in runtime, right?? If not please correct me
wherever i am wrong. Thanks

--
Abhishek Sharma
B-Tech Information Technology