[Mondrian] XML/A support in mondrian not working

Robert Lemmen robertle at semistable.com
Fri Mar 4 04:57:05 EST 2011

On Thu, Mar 03, 2011 at 02:26:29PM +0000, Robert Lemmen wrote:
> Caused by: mondrian.olap.MondrianException: Mondrian Error:Internal
> error: while counting members of level '[Customers].[Name]; sql=[select
> count(*) from (select distinct "customer"."fullname" from "customer" as
> "customer") as "init"]

turns out exactly this is the problem: derby can't do sub-selects of the
"select ... from (select ...)" type. doh. switched to postgres for now
and everything is working fine.

having some embedded database working for demos would be nice though,
does anyone know of a different one that has all the features we need
for use with mondrian?

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com