[Mondrian] Mondrian Parameters:

Andy Grohe agrohe21 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:34:28 EST 2011

Do you receive this error after publishing?  I see that often if you publish an mDX report with the path to the XML file on your local machine.  You need to remove the processing path before publishing.  Also check pentaho.log it has more information.

If you are still in PRD, the the error or warning will tell you more.

Sent from my iPhone