[Mondrian] Mondrian Parameters:

LSN So bloglsn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:19:05 EST 2011

hi,

iam working with Pentaho Report Designer.I am generating reports based on
mdx queries.For my reports i need to provide parameters.i tried in many
ways.By using Parameter() and ${...}.But i am not getting the result.It is
showing report validation failed.

The Parameters which i passed that are displaying in the report.But when i
click on certain value from the drop down list it is not showing any result.

I posted my requirement previously also.But no one replied for this.

Please give me an advice ASAP.It is too urgent for me.

Thanks in advance.